Sunday, November 18, 2007

Creativity Tip: Monday, Monday

I am writing this tip on Sunday night, rather than Monday morning, because I need to be at a client's office at 7 a.m. and I will not be feeling creative at the crack of dawn. On a Monday. In November. Why? Because I am NOT a morning person. At any time of the year.

Fortunately, I know a few early morning tricks to get creativity instigating:
1. Drink massive amounts of coffee. (Hey. I never said this blog would be good for your health.)
2. Read the comics. I recommend Pearls Before Swine.
3. Listen to a different radio station on the way to wherever you're going.
4. Take a new route. You may even remember how you got where you're going when you get there.
5. Park as far from the door as possible. The walk will help wake up your brain. And exercise is good for you. Or, so I've been told ...

There you have it. A Monday morning creativity espresso. If you have any comments, I'd be glad to discuss them with you. After 9 a.m.

No comments: