Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Creativity Exercise: Get Loose with Dr. Seuss

Here's your chance to finish a sentence brought to you by the incomparable Dr. Seuss in his classic book, Oh, the Places You'll Go!

You'll look up and down streets. Look 'em over with care.
About some you will say, "I don't choose to go there."
With your head full of brains and your shoes full of feet,
you're ....

(I have no research to prove this, but I bet there are new synapses firing because you're trying to make something rhyme. That doesn't happen all the time. And not using all synapses is really a crime.)

2 comments:

Angela Pritchett said...

You're bound to get muddy, just rinse and repeat.

(I'm glancing out the window at puddles and bare spots in my yard so that's my inspiration!)

Jan said...

I love it! Dr. Seuss would be proud. And isn't it funny how you can find inspiration anywhere ... if you're open to it?