Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Creativity Tips: Taking It On The Road

Change your scenery and you'll change your attitude. It's true. Changing your view is a fast way to recharge your creative batteries, whether you leave town or simply hang new pictures in your office.

Another creative battery booster? Teaching. There's no learning experience like teaching.

With both those tips in mind, I'm taking Creative Instigation on the road. For CI team members in NY, I'll be presenting in Rochester Oct. 8 at the 2009 PRSA NE District Conference and I'd love to see you there. CEO, adventurer and social media guru Peter Shankman is the keynote speaker.

If you belong to a group that's looking for speakers, remember my motto: Have creativity props. Will travel!

When I leave Rochester, I'm heading to Niagara Falls. Get that barrel ready!

P.S. That's a bad day at the falls in 1911. Surely you didn't expect me to go with the typical tourist shot. You do know me better than that, right?

No comments: