Monday, February 1, 2010

Creativity Tips: Say Yay! for You!

We'll start the week learning a Yididish word: kvell.

I am kvelling over the accomplishments of CI team members, and just want to share a few:
  • Mike launched the new Brainzooming site. Very cool!
  • Bud's six-word bio was published in the Kansas City Star. It was, of course, the best of the lot: Saw the light, turned it off.
  • Vicki is selling her gorgeous work on Etsy. I have the kitchen towel and coasters. Love them.
  • Joe and Michele's book, Harzfeld's: A Brief History, is A REAL BOOK. I bought a copy for a friend at Borders. Walked into Borders and bought their book. Now, that's a reason to kvell.
  • Leslie is marketing her gorgeous photos. I'm buying my Valentines from her.
Mazel tov* to all of you! And I know there are many of you on the CI team doing spectacular things. Just let me know if you want to share. Here's to a fun February!

4 comments:

Mike Brown said...

Thanks for the shout and link to the new blog Jan!

Mike

Vicki said...

thanks Jan! I've got to get some new things in the etsy shop... later this month I hope
1

Leslie said...

Thanks, Jan, for all your positive support!

Joe and Michele said...

Jan, We appreciate your help in the realization of our project. Have a great day!