Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Fun: Three Towers Solitaire

In honor of my sister Eva's visit this weekend, let me introduce you to the biggest time-sucking game I've played lately: Three Towers Solitaire.

Eva found the game and led me to it. Nice of her? Not so much. I won't tell you how much time I have spent trying to beat her high score. I haven't gotten close. Does it matter? Of course it does. I play to win.

But, competitive insanity aside, when you need a few minutes of mindless entertainment to unwind, this is good. And it looks like the Mind Jolt site has lots of other fun games. Enjoy!

P.S. If you haven't given me a good thought about winter, I'm still accepting ideas. Because spring is 23 days away. Not that I'm counting ...

1 comment:

Eva said...

I know you love this game! Since I also play to win good luck ever beating my high score! It really is one of my favorite ways of winding down after a crazy day.