Friday, March 26, 2010

Food is Love: Matzo Toffee Bars

You want to know the secret to success? Surround yourself with incredibly talented people and let them do the heavy lifting.*

Well, OK. Maybe that won't work all the time. But it's working for me this week! Passover starts Monday night, and Angela posted my favorite Passover recipe on her blog. So, as any good Jewish mother would ask, "Why should I do it over?" Whether you celebrate Passover, Easter or the seasonal surplus of chocolate candy, matzo toffee bars are truly delicious and addictive.

Amuse Amber #3: This weekend, give your brain a break with a meditative look at the world through Leslie's lenses. If you haven't checked out her complete 2009: A Year in Pictures slide show, I highly recommend it!

*Yes, Mike. I hear you laughing. And I haven't made you do the heavy lifting nearly enough lately.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I've made the toffee crunch bars and they are truly addictive. I leave off the nuts but I add just a sprinkle of kosher salt on top to give it a little surprise. Delicious!