Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Fun: Stop

Every now and then, it's fun to recharge your creative batteries by stopping. Full halt. Off the grid. Call it what you want, I'm putting down the pen*. Next week is my annual summer blog break.

Now, I have almost three years of blog entries here, so I could rerun some "classics." Fortunately, I don't need to. Why? Because I also have you -- the dazzling CI team, including some wonderful new members.

Next week, the blog is yours. I'll put something up on Monday, and you can post comments all week long. Creativity tips. Sites to explore. Creativity exercises. Quotes, poems, pictures you find inspirational. Or, just point us to what you're doing and brag a little! Here's my theory: If you take the time to show up, it's ok to show off.

Before I go, let me give you a few examples of what I'm talking about:
Bernie sent us a garden. Just click on the black and smile.
Melanie provided the perfect cure -- a Dose of Creativity.
The big bunny introduced us to Tom, a codgernaut.
Barb pointed us to Word. Check out the meeting cost calculator. Love it!

Clearly, you're in good hands while I'm gone.

P.S. Many of these are perfect Amuse Amber links! FYI, she's two weeks through her current three-week chemo treatment in the hospital and the doctor is very pleased with her progress. I'll keep you posted.

*Ooooh. I winced when I wrote that. I can't think without my pen. But, I don't think I need to think next week. What do you think?

No comments: