Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Creativity Tips: Expand Your Team

You know the whole right-brain, left-brain discussion? I have trouble remembering which is which and how they know. I think right brain is creative; left brain is strategic. I don't care enough to look it up.

So why am I babbling about it? Because there are amazing, wonderful people out there who use both sides of their brain all the time. And you need at least one of these talents on your creative team.

Take, for example, Cory. He's a numbers, strategic, business guy at his day-to-day job. And he writes like this.*

It never pays to pigeonhole people. Trust me on this.

*Note to Vicki: If this makes him difficult to live with, I apologize. :-)

1 comment:

Vicki said...

You are so sweet :)
Thanks for this post. (I don't think he saw it yet.)