Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Creativity Exercise: Find Your ABCs

One of the joys of doing the Creative Instigation blog is connecting with people I don't know -- I love it that my friends and family read the blog, but it still amazes and delights me when strangers find the blog and like it.

That brings us to CJ, who posts comments here now and then. The Alphabet Sunday feature on her Pony Express blog prompted today's creativity exercise:
  1. Check out CJ's posts -- she found the entire alphabet, including this V, at home.
  2. Grab your camera.
  3. Walk around the house, the yard whatever, and take photos of objects that create the letters of your first name.
  4. If you love what you come up with, send me the photos so I can admire your work!

3 comments:

CJ Kennedy said...

Thanks for the nod, Jan. I like to ride through the ether to get creative ideas especially for those times when my well runs dry.

Erica Vetsch said...

I loved CJ's ABCs series! :)

Jan said...

I do too, Erica! And I've found a "J" and possibly an "A" for my name ... not sure about the "N" yet. If I get really adventurous, I'll look for an "E" and a "T" to wrap it up.